Fees and Charges
Below you will find information on the fees and charges applicable to the Credit Union’s products and services. A proportion of these fees are payable to third parties. The Credit Union’s policy is to adopt a system of rewarding members based on their level of commitment to the credit union and only charging fees for excess transactions.
How To Avoid Paying Transaction Fees
- Internet Banking: access details of balances & transactions; transfer funds between your own account; transfer funds to another Macquarie Credit Union account; transfer funds externally and BPAY® your bills.
- Telephone Banking: access your balances & transactions; transfer funds between your accounts.
- Visa: Use your Visa Debit Card wherever the Visa symbol is displayed. Specify that you wish to pay by Visa, press the “Credit” button and enter your PIN.
- Pay your regular payments by Direct Debit.
- If using EFTPOS to pay for goods, withdraw cash in the one transaction.
- Plan your cash withdrawals. Withdraw larger amounts less frequently from ATMs.
- Always ensure you have sufficient cleared funds in your account to cover all withdrawals.
Fee Free Transactions
- All deposits/credits including direct credits, National Bank deposits, Quickdebits, over the counter and giroPost
- Internet Banking – EFT transfers
- Telephone Banking - Transfers
- Direct Debits
- Visa Retail/Merchant “Credit” transactions
|Please download a full list of our current fees and charges|
|Loan Fees & Charges|
|Fees and Charges|
Note: these forms are provided in .pdf format and require version, 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader by clicking on the "Get Acrobat Reader" button below.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518