Multi-Currency Cash Passport
Do you wish there was a convenient and secure way to carry cash in every currency you need when travelling?
Now there is with the Multi-Currency Cash Passport Prepaid MasterCard®.
The Multi-Currency Cash Passport Prepaid MasterCard® Currency Card is the secure and convenient way to carry up to 7 currencies every time you travel. Multi Currency Cash Passport allows you to load multiple currencies onto one easy to use card and it intelligently selects the currency for your transaction.
With Multi Currency Cash Passport, you can conveniently obtain cash to pay for taxi and metro fares, gratuities, museum entrance fees, telephone calls, souvenirs, snacks, and many other cash expenses. Your dedicated travel funds can be quickly accessed from over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
What's more, your funds are Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance. Because Cash Passport is a pre-paid card (not associated with any of your Macquarie Credit Union accounts) you can use it again and again or simply cash out after your trip^.
Why Use Multi-Currency Cash Passport?
- International ATM Transactions Fee FREE*.
- Worldwide 24-hour cash access - You can access your dedicated travel funds in local currency at over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
- Multiple Currencies - Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card** and your Multi Currency Cash Passport Card will intelligently select the currency for your transaction.
- Security - Your Multi Currency Cash Passport Card is Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance and its value is stored on the MasterCard host system, not on the card. So, if you lose your card, you don't lose your money.
- Second Card - A free second card is provided as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen.
- Variable purchase amounts - Multi Currency Cash Passport Cards can be purchased in any amount - up to a maximum of AU$100,000. There are no fixed denominations.
- Reloadable - If you run short of funds when travelling, Multi Currency Cash Passport can be topped up by BPAY®.
- Lock in your rate*** - When you purchase your Multi Currency Cash Passport, you lock in the relevant exchange rate of the day for the funds you load.
- Convenience - Because Multi Currency Cash Passport is pre-paid, there is no need for cardholders to be aged over 18 or have a credit rating.
- Choice of Currencies** - Add up to seven currencies on the same card – AU$, EU€, GB£, NZ$, US$, SG$, HK$
- 'My Account' - View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via 'My Account' at www.cashpassport.com/multi
So the next time you're travelling overseas, be prepared for anything with a Multi Currency Cash Passport. With a free second card as backup, Global Emergency assistance and access to MasterCard's global network - your Multi-currency Cash Passport may be the only travel money card you’ll ever need.
- Read the Mutli-currency Cash Passport - FAQs
- Read the Multi-currency Cash Passport PDS
- Mulit-Currency Cash Passport wins Canstar Award
Note: the above document is provided in .pdf format and requires version, 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.
*Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
**Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
*** "Lock in your rate means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518