Activating Your Security Token Device
To activate your Security Token you will need to login to your Macquarie Credit Union account.
Please visit www.macquariecu.com.au and login as normal with your Account Number and Access Code and Text Image Test.
You will then be given the option to Activate your token or Activate Later. We encourage you to activate your token the first time you log on by clicking the Activate Button.
Note: If the activation period has expired, you must activate the Security Token to access your Macquarie Credit Union account. The Activate Later button will be replaced by a Logout button. If the activation period has expired, and you have not yet received your Security Token, contact your local branch to get the activation period extended or a new token issued.
After clicking the Activate button, the Activate Your Security Token page will open.
To activate the Security Token, you must:
- Enter the Serial Number (located on the back of the Token device) in the Security Token ID box.
- Press the button on the Security Token and then enter the One Time Password in the Enter One Time Password box.
- Wait for the password to clear.
- Press the button on the Security Token again and then enter the new One Time Password in the Enter second One Time Password box.
- Click on Activate button. You will be taken to the Internet banking Welcome page.
- Logout of Internet Banking to initiate the process.
- Please notify Macquarie Credit Union when you have successfully activated your Security Token on 1300 885 480 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your Security Token is activated, Macquarie Credit Union can increase your Internet Banking daily limit to your nominated amount, up to $5,000 (if required) and remove the need for you to enter the Text Image Test and Date of Birth when using Internet Banking.
Please note: The Text Capture Test will still appear on the login page for Internet Banking but once removed by Macquarie Credit Union you will be able to skip this step and login without completing it.