What is Financial Planning?
The aim of financial planning is more than just managing your savings and investments. It’s about helping you plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. You work hard so why not make sure your money is working as hard as you are.
Whether you are in your carefree 20s, consolidating 30s, comfortable 40s or cruising 50s, the advice of a professional financial planner can be critical in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy that will work for you.
To find out more about financial planning view the Bridges online videos?
How can financial advice help you?
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life.
A financial planner can help you with different investment strategies for different circumstances, such as:
- Managing your investments tax effectively
- Saving for a home
- Planning for the costs of marriage and the benefits of combined income and savings
- Making your income go further by investing wisely
- Structuring your assets in the most effective way if you are self employed
- Planning for the birth of children and the loss of a regular salary whilst on maternity leave
- Making the most of your superannuation
- Planning your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- Making the most of a financial windfall, such as an inheritance or a maturing term deposit
- Maximising your eligibility for government benefits
- Planning the retirement lifestyle you want
To find out more about how financial planning could help you view the ‘How a financial planner can help’ online video?
Macquarie Credit Union is proud to offer you the services of Bridges.
Bridges is a leading and highly respected wealth management business which can provide you with advice on wealth creation, pre and post retirement planning, risk insurance, estate planning, margin lending, stockbroking services and much more. With over 60 offices and more than 160 planners, Bridges is one of Australia’s largest financial planning and stockbroking groups, providing financial planning services to credit union and building society members since 1985.
Many people are aware that they need professional financial advice but are unsure of where to start.
The quest isn’t simply to find a planner but more importantly, to find a planner you feel you can trust. A Bridges financial planner will provide you with advice that meets your needs and will continue to offer advice and service, long after the initial investment has been made.
Visit the Bridges website to find out more about Bridges and the vast range of services available.
- Bridges Investment Services
- How can a planner help
- Saving versus Investing
- Retirement Planning
- Share Investing
- Tax-effective Investing
- Estate Planning