CGU offers Credit Union members a winning insurance deal. Credit Union members benefit from our excellent insurance partnership with CGU Insurance.
CGU is one of Australia's largest intermediary-based insurers. It offers a wide range of competitively-priced insurance products. With over one million home policyholders and 500,000 privately-owned motor vehicle policyholders, more and more people are discovering the benefits of being a CGU customer.
CGU's 'Membersafe' general insurance product range is specifically designed for Credit Unions and their members and includes home and contents, motor vehicle, boat, travel and landlords cover.
The CGU arrangement with the Credit Union deal offers members a number of benefits including:
- The security of one of Australia's largest general insurers
- Access to a wide range of quality insurance options
- 'Pay by the Month' option available
- Prompt and efficient claims service
- 'Low kilometre' and 'nominated driver' discounts for motor insurance
- 24 hour access to CGU's "Home Support" line for home insurance customers
- Online quotes for a number of key insurance lines
Visit the CGU website: www.cgu.com.au
Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL trading as CGU Insurance is the underwriter of this insurance. In arranging this insurance Macquarie Credit Union, AFSL No. 241132, ABN 85 087 650 253 acts as an agent for CGU, not as your agent. The information contained in this guide is a summary only. We cannot advise you whether the insurance is appropriate for your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if it is appropriate for you, please carefully read the relevant policy documents (Product Disclosure Statement), which are also available at our branches. If you purchase this policy, we will charge you an agreed premium, including any relevant taxes and charges.